Registration is now open for the 2018 NASP® Educator and Coaches Conference. The conference will be July 27-28, 2018 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton of Lexington Kentucky. Attendees of the 2016 Educator and Coaches Conference recommended all presentation topics offered in concurrent sessions. Each session will be provided by experienced NASP® educators and coaches. This conference is truly designed by NASP® coaches for NASP® coaches!
Session Titles include: In-Depth NASP® 11 Steps; String Bow and Target Panic; Conditioning and Fitness; Equipment Maintenance; Running an Effective Practice; Coaching the Beginning Archer; Coaching the Advanced Archer; Travel tips; Coaching Common Shooter Mistakes; Running an effective Tournament; Coaching Kids Prior To and During a Tournament; Scoring Room Tips; Building a district-wide Program; and others!
The Early bird registration rate of $209 is available online through June 1st and includes all sessions, snacks and lunches. Registration for the 2018 NASP® Educator and Coaches Conference is offered by The Kentucky Association of School Administrators and can be found at: https://server.kasa.org/kasa/icore/Events/Event_Display.aspx?EventKey=NASP2018& WebsiteKey=fdb683b3-565c-40b8-acc4-3ba0a2b11491
After June 1, 2018 – Online Registration is offered at: $279 through July 20th. After July 20th, online registration will end, and will be limited to on-site only. Attendees can register and pay by credit card at the conference site registration booth on the 27th at a rate of $359. Register early to get the best rate!
For attendees that may have family or friends staying with them, the opportunity to purchase additional lunches for non-conference guests is available during the registration process for Friday and Saturday. However, individual paid conference registrations include snacks and lunch for both days.
Note: If you registered for the 2016 event and remember your login information, you can use the same login. If you know your username only, you can select the Forgot my password or my username link to retrieve that information.
If this is your first time on this site, you should Create a new account.
NASP® selects Session Titles for
2018 Educator and Coaches Conference
The National Archery in the Schools Program is proud to present the topics that have been selected for concurrent sessions at the 2018 NASP® Educator and Coaches Conference. These sessions were selected based on survey feedback from the attendees of the 2016 NASP® Educator and Coaches Conference.
- NASP® 11 Steps Mastery
- Shooting the bow, String Bow & Target Panic
- Equipment Maintenance
- Running an effective tournament
- Coaching the beginning archer
- Coaching the advanced archer
- Home and back – traveling tips to and from tournaments with teams
- Grade level specific coaching techniques
- Coaching mixed groups of archers – age/experience
- Coaching common shooter mistakes
- Coaching kids prior to and during a tournament
- Effective practice techniques
- From the scoring room – Tech tips for a smooth tournament
- Academic Archer in your school/district
- Post-secondary archery opportunities
- Introducing the NASP® IBO 3 D Challenge
- Team building tips
- Honest Archer – Coaching tips on integrity, honesty, and sportsmanship
- Tips on working with parents, administrators, and volunteers
- Adaptive Archery tips
- Round Table Discussion – Q & A from the floor to panel of presenters