Get More Involved With Archery
There are numerous opportunities to try other types of Archery. Below are some resources to help you get started.
- USA Archery
- International Bowhunter’s Association (I.B.O.)
- Collegiate Archery (U.S.C.A)
- National Field Archery Association (N.F.A.A.)
- Archery Canada
Possible Grant Opportunities in your area. Ask your NASP® Coordinator as well.
How it works: Click on one of the websites
- You will be directed to their Chapter locator / Regional Chairman or Regional Director
- Send a letter, email or call the person at the number listed.
- Tell them you are trying to start a NASP® school in your community
- Ask for a NASP® equipment grant ($500 is typical but can be more-ask for what you need)
- Below are ‘talking points’ for NASP®
- Be prepared to meet with the local committee or go to a fund raising banquet
- Fund raising banquets are a great place to ask for help and show support for the local chapter
NASP® Talking Points
- NASP® is target style archery.
- NASP® is taught in more than 15,000 schools in 47 states and many other countries.
- NASP® teaches a lifetime shooting skill to over 2 Million 4th-12th grade)students annually.
- NASP® is a gateway activity…..many archers become hunters, and anglers.
- 77% of NASP® students are new archers and almost 40% are girls.
Each of these organizations is aware and supports the mission of NASP®- Target style archery as a part of the in-school curriculum, to improve educational performance and participation in the shooting sports among students in grades 4-12.
Please email us if you have any questions email@example.com
Copy and paste the below links into your browser and find your local Chapter of each Organization.
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- National Wild Turkey Federation
- The Mule Deer Foundation
- Quality Deer Management
- Safari Club International
- Pheasants Forever
- Quail Forever
All rights reserved. NASP®, the NASP® logo and all other NASP® marks contained herein are trademarks of NASP® Intellectual Property and/or NASP® affiliated companies
Mathews Inc. Fundraising Opportunity
Looking to fundraise for your NASP® program?
Contact Trent Traxler at Mathews Inc. (608) 269-2728 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mathews Inc. offers a selection of bows that can be used for raffles to help fund your NASP® efforts. The offerings change from time to time so check in with Trent & he can let you know what all is currently offered. You will want to check your local laws, as you will more than likely need a raffle license.
We have heard of NASP® schools raising over $3,000 just from the sale of $10 -$20 raffle tickets.
It’s a very small investment with a possible huge return.