Do you love archery and getting to shoot in school? Have you had experiences and lessons that you believe will benefit other student archers?
We want you to join our student team!
We are currently accepting applications for contributors for the NASP®️ website and social media platforms for youth archers like yourself.
We are looking for 15-20 student contributors who want to share their excitement about archery with other students.
Why should you write for NASP®️?
- Share your experience and knowledge with other archery students!
- Gain experience in creative writing and online marketing.
- Add experience to college applications and/or as a resume builder for postsecondary education.
Who are we looking to apply?
- Student archers in 4th – 12th grade, currently enrolled in an active NASP®️ school
- Students who enjoy writing, taking quality pictures and/or videos
- 5 month commitment (December – April)
- One original and exclusive blog post each month including high quality photos or videos that are archery related
- A passion for archery and helping others be successful
- Available for bi-monthly student contributor meetings
Application Period: August 1-
November 1, 2022 DECEMBER 1, 2022
How to apply:
- Download the student contributor application packet (below)
- Complete and sign the forms included (pages 3-4)
- Click Apply Now button (below) and complete the application questions
- Forms can be uploaded with application or
- Forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students accepted can expect a response in DECEMBER